The 12 media moments of 2022 – Dec 22
Here are the 12 media moments of this year for our longest standing clients, that we have worked for collectively for 44 years:
- In January, we launched a new BearingPoint report which led to pieces in Fashion United, Retail Times, The Retail Technology Innovation Hub, and Handling & Storage Solutions.
- In February, two of our clients (Source & BearingPoint) were featured across three separate articles in this year’s Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultants Special Report.
- In March, we positioned Harvey Nash Group (soon to be then rebranded to Nash Squared) as the ‘go to’ for tech talent by achieving coverage in four pieces in The Future CIO Report, published in The Sunday Times.
- In April, we started working on the launch of the Source GCC Consulting Market Report, which was covered in key national publications, The National, Arabian Business and The Gulf Times (Qatar).
- In May, we positioned Jim Tiller, CISO at Nash Squared as an expert in the latest cybersecurity technology, leading to comments in The Sunday Times Raconteur Report, Cybersecurity & IT Governance 2022
- In June, we secured an opportunity for Bev White, CEO of Nash Squared to be an expert panellist at the FT Live event, Strategies for Dealing with the Great Resignation.
- In July, after we secured this high profile media opportunity and developed the script for the interview, the ‘Big Lessons’ from Bev White, CEO of Nash Squared went live on CNBC’s Make IT website.
- In August, we secured an interview between William Langley of The Financial Times and Nick Lonsdale, CEO of NashTech for a feature on investing in Vietnam’s technology sector. Nick led and concluded the final FT piece with his comments.
- In September, we proactively positioned Source and its spokespeople as experts on the proposed split of EY’s audit and consulting business. This led to pieces in The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Tax and The Financial Times.
- In October, we announced the final acquisition of the year for Clifton Asset Management, which took the Bristol Based financial services firm’s assets under management (AUM) to over £1bn. This story was covered by FT Adviser, Money Marketing, Professional Adviser, Financial Planning Today, NMA, Private Banker International, and Business Insider.
- In November, we launched the Nash Squared Digital Leadership Report, and to really amplify interest in this report, we arranged for CEO, Bev White to be interviewed live on Sky News’ Ian King Live Show. This is the second year running Bev has been interviewed live on the show.
- In December, we secured an opportunity for Stuart Higgins, Partner at BearingPoint to provide a view on the challenges for bricks & mortar retailers, which led to his comments being featured in The Times Raconteur Report, The Future of Retail & Ecommerce.
Quite a year!Back